The Laurinska huset was called the Mälarpalace and was built in 1980.

PDF English

Laurinska huset

A complete renovation of the most well-known silhouette of Södermalm

Laurinska house is placed on Mariaberget in Stockholm. It was drawn 1891 by the architect Valfrid Karlsson. A vast renovation was carried out between 2010-12 that included renovation of all roofs, facades, windows and balconies.
Our roll as architects was to coordinate all the different consultants. Due to the building being cultural-historical classified, there were special demands of heedfulness to the visualization of every addition and renewal. The building was also completely interiorly renovated in stairwells and inner court.